Ilona makes learning FUN! - Selena, age 8

She is really cool. It's fun to come to lessons       - Alex, age 9

Ilona makes special songs for us that are Awesome! - Thomas,   age 12

Our music is exciting and fun to learn - Taylor, age 8

We're not only learning notes...but also counting, staying together with others, not playing alone - Sarah, age 10

Groups are more fun because you are playing with other people - Lily, age 11

When I play in my group, I feel like I can be more - Marcel, age 13

We laugh a lot; we're never bored; it's always exciting. I always want to go to practice, never want to miss - Emily, age 11

She's a teacher I will never forget. She's nice and full of fun. We giggle a lot in lessons - Lauren, age 14

Once I was sick with a fever but still didn't want to miss Music Circles - Jacob, age 12

We learn a lot and it's fun. I love playing with my friends - Hannah, age 12

It's exciting! We've got the best teacher in the world! - Brandon, age 11

Ilona is Awesome - Zachary, age 10

I can't wait for my next lesson - Brianna, age 8

Ilona is the nicest teacher in the whole entire universe - Heather, age 10

She is an excellent teacher and she puts her heart into her work. She has been a great influence in my life. I am forever indebted to her for having enhanced my life in music - Dominique, age 17

I think Ilona is a great teacher as well as a great role model - Jenelle, age 14

Ilona is very patient and understanding. With her as my teacher I know that I am here to learn and have fun just playing music. What I find most beneficial is the fact that she realizes that it is difficult for adults to get the practice time in. She just wants her students to come to the lesson to have a great time playing music. In every lesson that contains a difficult piece Ilona makes sure that there is a balance between challenge and easy so I do not get discouraged. She also explains important information in great detail while making it comprehensible. So, with Ilona as my teacher I am able to learn the joy of playing an instrument while having a wonderful time - E.M, age 30